This award recognises the organisation who has most successfully embraced new ways of working (NWOW) through their sourcing of talent, onboarding, retention, and development efforts by identifying new talent pools or solutions to address the skills shortgage and/or enable agile, flexible and virtual work-from-home or work-from-anywhere arrangements. The initiatives may have been initiated pre, post or during the pandemic. Our judges want to see initiatives that have impacted on distributed, remote workers, their families and the organisation; and/or have helped meet the organisation’s talent sourcing, attraction, engagement, retention and employee development strategies.
+ Eligibility requirements
- To qualify for this award the action or initiative will have used a new approach to support a globally dispersed workforce, source talent, engage employees, or enhance overall business performance.
- If the action or initiative was delivered for, or on behalf of, another organisation/s (ie. a service provider’s client or customer) then the application should be submitted in conjunction with one selected client/customer.
+ Selection criteria to address
In your submission, make sure you touch on:
- The talent, remote and/or flexible work initiative you implemented
- The use of collaboration tools or other technologies or partnerships
- Describe how the initiative achieves operational excellence, positively impacts employee engagement, and enhances the overall stakeholder experience or business performance
- How the initiative achieved greater workplace agility, resilience, empathy, and innovation (as appropriate)