The Employee Mobility Institute (TEMI) is thrilled to announce the launch of the 2022 Australasian Workforce Management Awards Program, inviting practitioners to share their successes and have their work recognised regionally by applying for an award at temiawards.com.au.
Award applications are now open and will close Wednesday 31 August.
The program is presented by Quest Apartment Hotels and supported by Cigna, Grace Mobility and Toll, and is open to a wide range of disciplines relating to HR, including talent and travel management, recruitment, talent mobility, employee engagement, employee wellbeing, remuneration, immigration, taxation and corporate housing.
Award categories include:
- Leadership Excellence Category:
- Global Mobility Champion of the Year
- Global Mobility Team of the Year
- Best Corporate & Service Provider Partnership
- Business Advancement Category:
- Best Mobile Workforce Transformation
- Best Mobile Workforce Innovation
- Best Talent Mobility Sustainability Initiative
- Employee Engagement Category
- Outstanding Contribution to Emergency Management
- Best Mobile Workforce Wellbeing Initiative
- New Way of Working Mobility Partner
- Spotlight (Next Generation) Category
- Outstanding Achievement Award
- Global Mobility Professional (GMP1)® Graduate Excellence Award
“We are thrilled to offer workforce management professionals a platform to showcase their work and be acknowledged for excellence in their field,” said TEMI Founder Deborah de Cerff.
“Quest Apartment Hotels is proud to partner with TEMI again year to help deliver this inspirational program,” said Quest’s General Manager of Sales and Marketing, Anthea Dimitrakopoulos.
“It has been incredible to see the impact the program has had on the community and the careers of those involved – shining a spotlight on the contributions of the industry to organisational success and encouraging knowledge sharing across the region.”
Finalists will take the stage in a new location this year, with the exclusive TEMI Awards Ceremony to be held at the prestigious Ivy Ballroom in Sydney on Thursday 10 November.
Apply for an Australasian Workforce Management Award now at temiawards.com.au.