2020 Australasian Mobile Workforce Awards Winners Announced
The Employee Mobility Institute (TEMI) recognised the winners of the 2020 Australasian Mobile Workforce Awards at a virtual ceremony last night, opened by the Prime Minister’s Special Envoy for Global Business and Talent Attraction, Peter Verwer AO, and attended by over 100 talent mobility professionals from across the Asia Pacific region.
“As the only Awards Program dedicated to recognising talent mobility professionals across Australasia, it is our great pleasure to provide a local platform for the industry to come together, recognise and acknowledge the significant achievements made, and innovative solutions implemented, throughout the year,” TEMI Founder Deborah de Cerff said.
Quest Apartment Hotels is the Platinum Sponsor of the 2020 TEMI Awards Program, which is also supported by Cigna.
Leadership Excellence Awards Winners
- Michelle Morris, Global Lead: Global Mobility, Tax & IA Payroll, BHP
- Emmarie Castaneda, Global Mobility Manager, Unilever (Philippines)
- Kate Park, Senior Talent Business Partner, Deloitte New Zealand and Bridget Romanes, Principal, Mobile Relocation
Business Advancement Awards Winners
- Jeremy Tobin, Monash University and Karla Costa, Principal, Mercer
- Joanne Fair & Vincent Vuillard, Co-Founders, ‘Hive’ by FutureWork Studio
- Voula Gentile, HR Operations Specialist – Global Mobility, CSL Limited
Employee Engagement Awards Winners
- Nerida Gillam and Karen Bowness, representing the Woolworths Limited Mobility Team
- Jamie Lingham, Global Immigration Lead, Absolute Immigration
- Shireen Chua, Director, Third Culture Solutions
Ms de Cerff said the winners had inspired their colleagues, embraced new strategies and ways of thinking, and worked tirelessly to support their organisation and customers in navigating the road to recovery after a year of legislative change, border closures and tremendous personal and business upheaval.
“TEMI is proud to provide an Awards Program that offers individuals, teams and organisations the recognition they deserve, for facilitating major shifts in workforce models, meeting global talent needs, and building a more worldly and culturally-diverse workforce,” Ms de Cerff said.
The TEMI Awards Program is open to a wide range of disciplines relating to talent mobility.
Applications for the 2021 TEMI Awards Program will open in March at www.employeemobility.com.au.
INFORMATION FOR MEDIA
Deborah de Cerff is available for interviews, photo and vision opportunities. Media opportunities can also be coordinated with Awards Finalists Please contact Catherine Sekulovski to arrange a time.
Marketing and Communications
P: +61 422 071 256
ABOUT THE EMPLOYEE MOBILITY INSTITUTE
The Employee Mobility Institute (TEMI) is a community-based international network of Global Workforce Management Professionals with a commitment and passion to support and strengthen individual and business mobile workforce capability globally.
TEMI offers training, networking events and resources for mobility practitioners.
TEMI also produces the Australasian Mobile Workforce Awards program – the only program to recognise excellence in the talent mobility industry at a local regional level.